There are 12 engineers on our technical team in total. Among whom, the chief engineer Mr. Zhao has nearly 20 years of experience in drying equipment research and development. Besides, Mr. Zhao has done deep research about the drying equipment applied for different products in different industries. Under the leadership of Mr. Zhao, the technical team has solved various technical difficulties, such as temperature uniformity, air tightness in high vacuum state, and has obtained a great number of national patents.Technology Innovation
- In the pharmaceutical and agricultural products processing industry, we have summarized the effects of temperature on different plants, as well as the effect of drying time and drying temperature on agricultural products. By redesigning the single layer structure to a multilayer structure, upgrading the single temperature drying to multiple temperature drying, plus utilizing low humidity dry air, this difficulty in the drying industry can be solved.
- Xinzhou obtained 3 technology innovations regarding energy savings, which enables the renovated drying equipment to minimize energy consumption by 25%. First, by redesigning the heater, the heating power is reduced while the drying performance is not affected. Secondly, a special heat exchange device is adopted for increasing the heating efficiency. Finally, thermal insulation structure is adopted for reducing the heat loss.
- Xinzhou optimizes the UV drying equipment in two ways for energy savings. First, the inside of the drying equipment is equipped with light box isolation to reduce the radiation temperature of UV lamp from 80°C to below 65 °C. Secondly, the common voltage transformer is replaced by a stepless photo-electronic transformer to save energy by up to 25%.
- Mr. Zhao has been focusing on the research and design of drying equipment and non-standard automatic equipment since 2000. In 2005, Mr. Zhao founded Xinzhou and worked as the chief engineer. Since then, working with other colleagues, Mr. Zhao has developed and manufactured a series of high-end drying equipment and automatic equipment, and has obtained a number of patents.
- Since 2008, Mr. Huang has been working as the mechanical engineer focusing on the research and design of drying equipment. With rich experience in automatic mechanical design and sheet metal design and manufacturing, Mr. Huang is skilled in Solidworks, PROE/CREO, UG 3D modeling, AutoCAD, etc. Mr. Huang has developed a range of non-standard equipment and improved a number of existing equipment. Besides, Mr. Huang has applied for many patents.
- Since 2006, Mr. Zhang has been working as one of our mechanical engineers focusing on the research and development of drying equipment. With rich experience in the mechanical design of non-standard automatic CNC equipment and the research of mechanical properties, Mr. Huang has developed a series of non-standard equipment and drying equipment and improved many existing equipment. Mr. Huang has applied for many patents.
- Since 2008, Mr. Yang has been working as the head electrical engineer focusing on the research and development of drying equipment and non-standard automation. Mr. Yang is very familiar with PLC, touching screen, single chip microcomputer, wincc, programming of vision processing system, R&D of digital circuit of I/O module, the international electrical safety standards like TUV, UL, CE, PES, SAA, as well as electrical drawing software, like AutoCAD, EPLAN.
- Since 2011, Mr. Li has been working as the electrical engineer focusing on the research and development of drying equipment and non-standard automation equipment. Mr. Li is very familiar with each type of frequency converter, servo, development of step motor driver, development of switching power supply, digital circuit and analog circuit, programming of PLC, touch screen, single chip microcomputer, wincc, vision processing system and international electrical safety standards like TUV, UL, CE, PES, SAA.